Alrighty, here we go!
The best place to start is always at the beginning, so here’s what has brought me here today:
- I used to blog. A lot. In fact, I made it my “full time job” to be a vegan food blogger for a few years. These days I blog once a week over at Herbal Moon Goddess where I share astrology, tarot & other spiritual insights.
- I love blogging. I love typing. My typing speed is about 80WPM, which is handy when I receive flashes of inspiration and need to transfer my thoughts onto paper (or, virtual paper).
- Recently I’ve been totally fangirling Leonie Dawson who is SO inspiring! She’s been blogging since 2004 (or something like that!) and browsing her blog makes me regret all my past blog posts which are now lost to ether.
- BUT there’s no better place to start than the present! So following Leonie’s advice, I’m intending to commit to daily blogging, right here.
What to expect:
My daily thoughts. What I’m doing in my life, biz & homeschool. Witchy stuff. Homeschool stuff. Creative stuff.
Whatever the hell I feel like writing on the day.
So with that, here’s what I’ve been working on today:
- A billion loads of washing.
- Publishing the latest episode on the Herbal Moon Goddess Podcast (this episode is all about using the lunar cycle to launch offerings in your biz! It’s a juicy strategy I LOVE using!)
- I made a page full of freebies on my website! You can download a moon manifesting calendar, lunar launch plan, astro biz planning workshop and mooooore goodies.
- I also created a snazzy new email opt-in -> sales page -> email workflow type thing. Feeling pretty proud of that!
And now it’s raining, so that’s my cue to go get the washing off the line. I’ll be back tomorrow with another blog post 🙂