Follow the Moon Manifesting Podcast on:
- Tools to create a high impact sales page
- How to get the word out about your offerings
- How to support yourself through your launch and attract the most optimal outcome
Astrological timingCheck out the best times to launch your goods and services by taking a look at your natal chart. Dive into:
- The collective timing – planetary positions can affect everyone. For example, Mercury retrograde is not a good time to launch
- The moon cycle – align the timing of your launch with the moon phase that best captures the energy of your offering. Full moons are usually a good time as they offer a very high vibe energy
- Your natal chart – how the planets in your chart are aligning to the planets at the time of your launch can tell you a lot about the energy that will be present
Create a sales pageIf you don’t have a sales page, make one! If you do have one, take a look at refining it to attract more sales. Either way, be sure to include these essential elements:
- High quality photos of you (performing your offered service) and/or of your product – and a lot of them. You want to work with both left and right brained people, so a good mix of text and visuals is essential. On a visual stimulation note, consider all visual elements you are using (fonts, colors, symbols, etc.) and ensure they fully align with what it is you’re offering.
- Testimonials – they really do make a difference when a potential client is unsure if they should pay you for your offering or not. If you don’t have any current testimonials on your offering, you can use ones from past offerings or general testimonials about your character/abilities. Video testimonials go a very long way, but if you can’t get one be sure to include a photo of the person who wrote about you.
- State your pricing loud and clear – be confident in your pricing! Make it visible and state it multiple times.
- Clearly state your features and benefits. Features are the tangible aspects of your offering such as the product itself or a group call. Benefits are the value add of your offering such as achieving relaxation or connecting with like minded people.
Make it really easy for people to pay youIt may not seem like a big thing, but it can be a serious road block to many potential clients. The harder it is for your clients to navigate your checkout system, the less likely they are to complete the purchase. Make the payment process as quick, easy, and straightforward as possible. Create big beautiful payment buttons, and add HEAPS of them to your sales page! I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had to scroll for aaaaages just to find a “buy now” button on a sales page.
Tell people about it!Share it on social media. Social media is a very busy place and it is easy for things to fall through the cracks. With this in mind, know that you can’t talk about your offering too much! Even posting daily stories about your launch might be just what you need to get your message out there. Reach out personally to people who might be a good fit for your offering. Family, friends, and followers are all great options. Even if they aren’t interested right now, they may tell someone who is! Work on building your email list. I’d recommend creating an opt in freebie with a snippet of your offering. Once you’ve got those names on your list you can use that freebie to open the door to a sale.
CollaborateCollaboration is a fabulous way to expand the reach of your marketing. Collaborating with like minded businesses and influencers can be as big as launching an offering together or as minimal as sharing each other’s offerings with your own audiences. If you don’t know where to get started – just start reaching out! Offering up some cross-marketing is likely beneficial for you both.
Keep your vibe highAs time goes on and you’re not meeting your sales goals, your vibe can start to drop.You might be feeling depressed and disheartened after spending so much time putting your heart and soul into this offering with little traction (so far). Keep in mind that the energy you put out is the same energy you attract back to you. For this reason, keeping your vibe high is critical in attracting back the abundance and prosperity you deserve. Use these tips to keep your vibe high:
- Trust that the right people are going to purchase your offering at the right time
- Use affirmations – these can be very specific (ex. __ people will purchase my offering by __ day) or more board (ex. money comes to me easily and gracefully)
- Make time to detach and unwind – partake in your favorit forms of self care, connect with a loved on, do something that really lights you up
- Bring in a little magick – build a prosperity altar, work with prosperity crystals (ex. Citrine, Green Aventurine, Pyrite), or use an essential oil blend
Want support with your next launch?
Join the Soul Aligned Business Mastermind to start or grow your business in alignment with your soul’s purpose. If you’re a healer, reader, intuitive or creative and want to make more money doing what you love, this mastermind is for YOU.
We start 26th September 2022. Limited places available.
Comment and let me know: have you launched something recently? How did you keep your vibe high?