If you want to be more authentically YOU, tune into the energy of your sun sign. You probably already know your sun sign (also commonly known as your “star sign”) – this is the energy of who you are meant to become during this lifetime. Learn more about harnessing your natural essence in this episode…
Why is your sun sign so important?
You most likely know your sun sign, even if you have no idea about astrology! Commonly referred to as your “star sign”, your sun sign is easily identified by your date of birth.
- Capricorn: December 22 – January 19
- Aquarius: January 20 – February 18
- Pisces: February 19 – March 20
- Aries: March 21 – April 19
- Taurus: April 20 – May 20
- Gemini: May 21 – June 20
- Cancer: June 21 – July 22
- Leo: July 23 – August 22
- Virgo: August 23 – September 21
- Libra: September 22 – October 22
- Scorpio: October 23 – November 21
- Sagittarius: November 22 – December 21
If you were born around the dates that the sun moves into the next zodiac sign, it’s possible that your sun sign is not what you’ve always thought it was. I’ve known a few people who thought they were a certain sign, but when they’ve come for a reading I’ve discovered that their sun sign is different! This is due to the fact that the dates that the sun moves into each zodiac sign can vary year to year, so it’s worth double-checking your sun sign if you were born on the cusp.
Your sun sign is your natural essence.
Your sun sign is just one small part of your natal chart, but it’s definitely one of the most important things. Astrologers may often dismiss the sun sign because there’s soooo much else to look at on your natal chart, but coming back to your sun sign can help you find yourself.
I feel like many people don’t resonate with their sun sign, so they’ll stop believe in astrology, or maybe look at their moon or rising signs instead. However, our sun sign is actually who we are meant to become during this lifetime. You may not resonate with it at first, but over time you will begin to learn how to be more like your sun sign.
Do you love the moon AND tarot?
LOOK NO FURTHER!
The deck of your dreams is here 😍
I’ve created an 82-card tarot deck, based on the Rider-Waite-Smith traditional tarot, with additional lunar wisdom woven throughout.
Buy the Moon Manifesting Tarot today.
How to use your sun sign to harness your natural essence
Find your sun sign below to understand more about harnessing your natural essence.
If you need to find your sun sign, you can bring up a free natal chart at astro-seek.com.
- Aries: your natural essence is being a leader, taking initiative, and being the first one to do things. You naturally take action (sometimes leaping in to things without thinking through first!). Harness this natural essence by taking charge of your life and being motivated to DO the things you want to do.
- Taurus: your natural essence is being calm, grounded & mindful. You keep your head during stressful situations, and people turn to you for practical, grounded advice. Harness this natural essence through helping others feel calm – maybe through meditation, yoga, beauty treatments, or other services where you can care for others.
- Gemini: your natural essence is social & talkative. You naturally like to have a chat, share ideas, collaborate with others, and network. Harness this natural essence by joining (or starting) conversations, speaking your truth, and connecting with others. You are a natural salesperson and have a flair for marketing & connecting with people.
- Cancer: your natural essence is nurturing & caring. Your motherly energy can help others feel supported & nurtured – you naturally could make a great nurse, vet, healer, or other position that uses sensitivity & empathy to care for others. Harness this natural essence through providing special touches to others – send notes of support, small gifts, or provide acts of service to show others that you care.
- Leo: your natural essence is confident, creative & playful. You may often be the life of the party – you love being in the spotlight! Harness this natural essence through expressing your creativity, performing on stage, or doing things that light you up (even if it’s just playing at a playground like a kid!).
- Virgo: your natural essence is organized, analytical & practical. You might have a flair for words or numbers (you might enjoy playing with spreadsheets & budgets for fun!). Harness your natural essence through keeping things in order, organizing others, or using your skills to edit or analyze other’s work.
- Libra: your natural essence is peaceful & supportive. You naturally might find yourself as the peacekeeper when others around you are in conflict. You’ll avoid confrontation, and might hold your tongue just to keep the peace. Harness your natural essence through creating harmony in your world – perhaps through art, music, aromatherapy or interior design.
- Scorpio: your natural essence is deep & mysterious. You are a natural investigator – you always want to find out WHY or HOW things work. This could mean that you would be an excellent doctor, therapist, psychologist, investigator, or even a psychic medium (especially if you have the Scorpio gifts of intuition). Harness your natural essence through exploring the WHY, getting to the root cause of issues. Don’t be afraid to ask questions!
- Sagittarius: your natural essence is adventurous & free. You might appear to be a free-spirited hippie, philosophical guru, or a knowledgable teacher. You might enjoy travel, or have loads of experiences with foreign cultures. Harness your natural essence by exploring the world around you, and bring back those lessons to teach to others.
- Capricorn: your natural essence is ambitious and maybe a bit bossy, because you love to be in control. Others might find you too serious, but that’s because you are focused on the long-term game, and because you possess strong self-discipline. Harness your natural essence by creating long-term goals, setting up a retirement fund (even if you’re only in your 30s!), and using your self-discipline to get stuff done.
- Aquarius: your natural essence is quirky & innovative. You might feel like a weirdo or the “black sheep”, but you’re not crazy. You’re just highly inventive & creative, and you want to make the world a better place for everyone. Harness your natural essence by thinking outside of the box, including others in your plans, and embracing your quirkiness.
- Pisces: your natural essence is dreamy, mystic and creative. You may feel like you’re lost in a fantasy world, but you’re actually quite gifted at visualizing your ideal future. You might even be quite intuitive or sensitive to others. Harness your natural essence by embracing your creativity, dreaminess, and psychic abilities.
Need personalised advice & guidance? Feel confident about your next steps with a reading from Kyra.
Book an astrology & tarot reading today.
Comment and let me know: what’s your sun sign? Do you resonate with it, or not?